- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NATURAL SLATE – 100% real Slate stone proudly sourced in the USA will add beauty and realism to your creations. Because these are natural stones, each bag is a mix of slate stones from 1/8 to 1/4 inches. This is are second to the smallest size slate and is a BEAUTIFUL addition to your scene or habitat!
- EXCELLENT as ground cover for Aquascaping, aquariums, terrariums, vivariums and other pet enclosures. . PH neutral. Thoroughly rinse all stones before placing in your habitat.
- BEAUTIFUL for Bonsai. Use in home decor in bowls and as ground cover for indoor plants. This is a great size to be used as gravel bedding or paths in aquariums.
- PERFECT for basing miniature models, creating walkways, ground cover and much, much more in miniatures, model railroads, miniature or fairy gardens, and doll houses.
- COLOR – These stones are a natural grey slate that are darker when wet or can be more permanently darkened by using a sealant or clear finish (do not apply any sealant or finish to stones that will be used in aquariums or pet enclosures). Because this is a natural stone, slight color variations including some white quartz veins or brown/rust colored slate may be mixed in. These beautiful variations add natural uniqueness and interest to the stones. Our stones are inspected, washed and dried be
Small World Slate & Stone is proud to offer this beautiful natural slate stone gravel. Proudly sourced in the USA! It is safe for use in your scenery and will not deteriorate like resin or man made gravel does. Perfect scale for basing miniatures, vase filler, aquarium/aquascaping, miniature/fairy gardens…these stones easily incorporate into all your “Small World” needs scenes. They also pair well with our other sizes of slate stones and are PH neutral, so they are safe for aquariums and bonsai. We have sorted and washed this stone gravel. We also offer our slate in several size ranges from pathway stones to smaller scale gravel.