- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CUSTOMIZING IS EASY: To customize your address plate, look to the right of your screen and click the large yellow “Customize Now” button. Type your text in the box that says “House Number.” You can add up to 5 numbers. When you’re finished customizing, click the yellow “Add to Cart” button to submit your custom order. We ship custom orders the SAME DAY!
- TRADITIONAL CHARLESTON MAILBOX ADDRESS PLATE: The stylish Charleston Number Plate measures 16” Wide x 4” Tall and comes with pre-drilled holes 13 5/8 on center. Included with your purchase are two 1-Inch screws that will secure your number plate to the top of your mailbox and two stainless steel washers with neoprene inserts to ensure a watertight fit. The Charleston Number Plate will fit our Charleston, Avenues, Oak, and Williamsburg Mailbox Systems.
- DURABLE CAST-ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: The Charleston Mailbox Topper is cast from 100% black powder-coated aluminum. Our coating is rated for tractors and farm equipment which means your outdoor plaque will last for many years. It won’t rust or tarnish from UV rays or weather damage.
- DOUBLE-SIDED FOR VISIBILITY: Customize your address sign with up to five 2-Inch reflective silver vinyl numbers prior to ordering. Our vinyl numbers feature a strong, 3M adhesive backing. We will place your numbers on your address plate prior to shipping. Your house numbers will be visible from both sides of your mailbox allowing all guests, mailmen, and emergency vehicles to easily read your address.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: Your purchase includes one black Charleston 16” Wide x 4” Tall pre-drilled address plate, up to five 2-inch reflective silver adhesive numbers, two screws, two stainless steel washers, and two neoprene waterproof inserts. Addresses of Distinction also includes a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty with your purchase.
Addresses of Distinction Charleston Mailbox Address Plate with Silver Numbers
– The Charleston Mailbox Address Plate is cast from aluminum and has a black powder-coating. The coating is the same that is used on industrial farming equipment. Your plaque won’t rust or tarnish from the elements.
– All hardware needed to mount your address sign is included with your purchase. Use the included neoprene inserts with the stainless steel washers to seal your plaque and prevent rain from ruining your mail.
-The Charleston Address Plate measures 16” Wide x 4” Tall and weighs about ¾ pounds.
-Our 2-inch silver reflective vinyl numbers are highly visible and easy to read during the day and night.
– This is NOT a Do-It-Yourself Sign! Customize your double-sided plaque with up to 5 numbers. Our team of professionals will attach your digits to the plaque prior to shipping. The strong 3M adhesive backing ensures your house numbers will stay in place for years.
-The Charleston Plaque is designed to fit all Addresses of Distinction mailboxes including the Charleston, Williamsburg, Oak, and Avenues Box and Post Systems.
– Addresses of Distinction was founded in 2005 and is the Southeast’s largest provider of residential mailboxes and street signs. With over 80,000 installations under our belt, it is clear to see why so many neighborhoods turn to Addresses of Distinction for a long-term solution to their street sign and mailbox needs.
The manufacturer, Addresses of Distinction, includes a 1-year warranty with your purchase.
The Charleston Mailbox Address Plate with Silver Numbers is selling quickly. Add yours to the cart while supplies last!