- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTS UP PATIO, PATHWAY, OR GARDEN – Achla Designs’ Celestial Globes provide magical decorative lighting to any outdoor patio area, walkway, or garden. Each glass ball has a built-in internal LED light bulb with a five- to eight-year life. The LED light interacts with the color of the glass to create an ethereal glow. Add color and light to your garden with these sparkling jewels.
- POWERED BY SMALL SOLAR PANEL – The Celestial Globe by Achla Designs contains an LED light that is powered by a separate solar panel (included). The two parts are connected by a wire, and the solar panel stakes into the ground. Stake the solar panel in a direction that will allow for maximum direct exposure to the sun. The solar panel contains a lithium battery that charges with sunlight.
- HAND-BLOWN GLASS – These lighted gazing globes are made from hand-blown colored glass. The Celestial Globes are blown in a layered technique that gives them a crackly appearance over the colored glass and mirror finish while retaining structural integrity. The globes are about 10 inches in diameter, but since they are handmade, dimensions may vary slightly.
- FIVE ETHEREAL COLORS – Achla Designs makes Celestial Orbs with five different colors of hand-blown glass. Choose between red, teal, lemon drop, fern green, and blue lapis. The LED light bulb inside the glass globe shines through this colored glass, creating a magical glow. Pick a color that matches the aesthetic of your patio, landscaping, or garden.
- USE WITH ACHLA GLOBE STANDS – Achla Designs makes a wide array of stands that are compatible with these light-up glass globes. Place your Celestial Globe on a ground/floor stand, or on a stand that attaches to a handrail. Each gazing globe has a stem that allows it to sit securely in one of these stands. These stands are made of sturdy wrought iron.
Named “Spheres of Light” by Antonio Neri in 1612, the first gazing globes date back to 13th century Venice. Popularized in the Victorian era, the mirrored finish provided a fish-eye view of the entire garden, and they were believed to fend off misfortune and deliver happiness and joy. Add color, charm, and good luck to your garden with these sparkling jewels from ACHLA Designs. The glass globes are blown in a layered technique that gives a crackly appearance over the colored glass and mirror finish while retaining structural integrity. All Crackle Glass Gazing Globes have a stem that allows them to sit securely in any of our gazing globe stands. Stands come in a wide array of sizes and styles. Globes are available in three sizes and thirteen colors.