- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pebbles Decorative Stones Aquarium Gravel ：Natural Stones，aquarium gravel ，river rocks，fish tank gravel，succulent soil ，paperwhite bulbs, potting soil,succulent soil mix,cactus soil,potting soil for indoor plants,vase filler,terrarium supplies.(rocks are natural and as a result some may be broken or out of shape, oval or round, thick or thin)
- Natural Polished Gravel:This river rocks are natural lightly polished for smooth effect, comes in a variety of natural colors， Resists fading for long-lasting beauty. The color of this river rock is natural so it may include a variety of different shades of browns, whites and black rocks.you can add beauty to all your needs
- An alternative to mulch： Use indoors or outdoors，Pebble mulch in interior or exterior garden beds, helps soil retain moisture, provides good drainage, round and soft easy on the feet as there are no sharp edges. They are long lasting and will not deteriorate like mulch does.
- Add an extra beautiful: in flower arrangements, walkways, water features, exposed aggregate flooring or walls, around swimming pools it could also be used to as an accent to an aquariums, water gardens, ponds, and terrariums. Add an extra beauty in your garden or just outside your house. This is a perfect home decor and a creative interior and exterior design ,helps you keep clean and nice all of your decoration places.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: OUPENG will make sure that you will be satisfied with this set you buy from us. If for any reason you decide you don’t like it.You will receive a full refund. try it, totally risk free! you have nothing to lose, click add to cart now!
This river rocks comes in a variety of natural colors and patterns .
Add an extra beauty in your outdoors: walkways, driveways, water features, ponds, water gardens, exposed aggregate flooring or walls and around swimming pools.
Decorative stone pebbles add beauty and protect your yard patio and lawn by keeping down weed growth and controlling erosion. The beauty of natural stone is great for enhancing your landscape around trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, ponds and foundations.. Use these pebbles for landscaping around trees, potted plants decks driveways or yard.
Great accent for crafts: aquariums, rock gardens, succulent tillandsia plants, cactus pot, terrarium, bamboo plants and bonsai trees.
Perfect for home decor projects: floral arrangements, centerpieces, vases, bowls, apothecary jars, wedding buffet, display canisters, pillar candle in hurricane glass.
Natural pebbles are the perfect accents for many uses; Nature provides a sturdy, beautiful base for craft projects in a multitude of ways providing opportunities for creativity and exploration in the form of rocks and pebbles. Add these rocks to the bottom of any floral arrangements, or fill an empty vase for a tabletop accent, Pair with candles for a natural accent to any room.
Caution: We do not offer guidance on the specific effect of this rock on your flora, fauna, fungi, etc. or how it will affect the water quality levels of pH, GH, alkalinity, ammonia etc. when in doubt discuss with a aquatic professional or a floral specialist before use.
Before you add the rock into the aquarium vase or planter, please ensure that you wash them well to get rid of any surface chemicals, bacteria, fungus, algae and parasites that may be present.Soak them in boiled water (don’t boil rocks), brush and rinse well, or soak in a bleach/water solution, let it dry before use.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts.Not for children under 5 yrs