- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fair and Just – In Greek myth, the Titan goddess of divine law Themis is shown blindfolded for impartiality, holding the balanced scales of justice and a sword believed to let her cut fact from fiction
- Legal Office Decor – After building the Oracle at Delphi, the image of Blind Justice has always been associated with those who uphold our laws and fight for people’s rights in the courts
- High Quality Bonded marble – Hand-cast using real crushed white marble bonded with durable designer resin, our Lady Themis statue is hand polished then painted with gold accents
- Design Toscano Statues – Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this legal theme indoor statue is at home on a judge’s courthouse desks, lawyer’s office or home study
- Our Greek goddess of justice figure measures 5.5″Wx3.5″Dx13″H 2 lbs. making her the perfect gift for a law graduate. Simple assembly of sword required
Add a classical touch to home or gallery with the Greek goddess of justice, blindfolded for impartiality in this sculptural masterpiece. Holding the balanced scales of justice and a sword of intricately hand-painted metalwork, Themis is cast in bonded natural marble and accented with faux gold highlights to capture each detail of the amazing sculpt. 5and 1/2″Wx3and 1/2″Dx13″H. 2 lbs.